What a time we are in! Having trouble relaxing or managing to get some ‘me-time’ ? Look no further than these 10 tips to more relaxation time in your family lives or in your life! A relaxed parent has a ripple effect to their child.
Especially as we celebrate Mental Health Awareness Week.
1. Read a book
2. Make a cup of tea, hold it and give yourself a warm hug!
3. Try yoga or even just take 5 minutes lying on your yoga mat!
4. Go for a woodland walk
5. Enjoy some time listening to an upbeat playlist
6. Create a Zen Den space for you to chill out in! This could be an indoor tent, corner of a room. Create space for you to breathe!
7. Practice deep breathing! Look up ‘Balloon Breathing’ ‘Hot Chocolate Breathing’
8. Paint a picture, a rock or a sun catcher!
9. Colouring! Pick up an adult colouring book
10. Learn a new craft or game as a family!
Please let me know if you have any tried and tested ways to relax. Maybe you could share them with me! By commenting below.